We understand that privacy is an important issue to you and we respect the privacy of our users and aim to protect the security and confidentiality of information about you that we acquire. Under applicable law you may have the right to limit some, but not all, sharing of the information we collect about you. The law may also require us to disclose to you how we collect, share and protect that information.
2. Information We Collect
Yomi Games collects the following types of information:
- Username and avatar
- Email address
- Country (via IP address or provided by you)
- Any Oasys, Ethereum, or EVM-compatible network addresses (publicly available on the blockchain) you provide to us
- Any blockchain network address associated with your digital assets or gaming tokens (your “Wallet”)
- Any information you provide in response to a survey or questionnaire
- Feedback and correspondence, such as any emails, chat messages, or other communications you send to us via email or third-party social media websites
- Information which may be received from other sources with your consent
- Content that you create, share or submit in connection with your participation in social media contests, giveaways, or creator programs
- Information about the device you use to access the Services and Sites, including device model, device ID, IP address, browser type, operating system, platform (Android, iOS, web), referring website; and
- Information about your use of the Services including the pages of our Services which you browsed or the features you used, the time spent on those pages or features, the links on our Services that you click on, as well as actions you take during gameplay, your in-game user settings and preferences and your in-app purchases.
Information from Third-Party Sources
When linking to a third-party service, we may retrieve your email. Such linkage may include interactions with our social media sites. We use this information for marketing and communications purposes. Third-party sites are governed by their own privacy policies, and you should review those privacy policies before using those sites.
3. How We Use Your Info
We use, collect and process your personal information in connection with our provision of Services and, where applicable, to meet our legitimate interests, as set out below:
- We use your username for identification purposes within our games
- We use your email address to authenticate you, communicate with you to provide technical and customer support and to send updates regarding your participation in any waitlists, Contests and Surveys. We may use your email address to send promotional and other information to you with your permission. With your permission, we may also send you push notifications with game updates and promotions through our App. To learn how to opt-out of the use of your information for such purposes, please see “Your Choices” below.
- If you sign-up to receive our marketing emails, we may also use your email address to display targeted advertisements to you on third-party social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google or LinkedIn and we may provide a hashed version of your email address or other information to the platform provider for such purposes. To learn how to opt-out of the use of your information for such purposes, please see “Your Choices” below.
- If you sign-up to participate in contests or creator programs, we may post, publish, share or otherwise promote your content on our webpages and social media sites, or use your name, picture, image, likeness, voice, signature or other biographical information in connection with the Creators Program or our campaigns;
- We use information about your device and your use of the Services to better understand who is using our Services and how, and to improve our Services.
- We may use your IP address to provide you with appropriate content and to block access to the Services from locations where we do not provide Services.
- We use your network address associated with your Wallet to allow you to make transactions on the platform, including buying and receiving digital assets such as gaming tokens or collectibles
- We use your feedback and correspondence to respond to your requests, feedback, or inquiries, and to continuously improve our products and services.
- We use your payment information to process payments for the digital assets you buy and sell on the platform.
We will not use your personal information for purposes other than those purposes we have disclosed to you, without your permission.
4. Information Sharing
Yomi Games does not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose personal information (including personal information relating to current or former customers) to any third party without consent for any reason other than the purposes described below:
- We may transfer or make available personal information to our service providers who require access to the data in order to perform their tasks and duties in the course of providing services on our behalf (such as payment processing, hosting data, providing advertising, marketing and analytics services). We may also share personal information with third parties who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it (where permitted by applicable law). Our service providers may have access to or store personal information outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside, including in the United States or Singapore.
- We may share your information with customer data and behavioral analytic platforms who help us to understand how you use and interact with our Services.
- We may share your information with payment processing services with which we partner to process payments for digital assets, at your request.
- We may disclose information to third parties about your account or the transactions you make if you give us your written permission.
- We may transfer any information we have about you as an asset in connection with a proposed or completed merger, acquisition or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Yomi Games Pte. Ltd., or as part of a corporate reorganization or other change in corporate control.
- We may disclose personal information to another organization for the purposes of investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of law or detecting, suppressing or preventing fraud, or as otherwise may be required or permitted by applicable Singaporean, U.S. or other law or legal process, which may include lawful access by US or foreign courts, law enforcement or other government authorities.
We may have links to third-party websites on our website. Third-party websites have their own privacy policies, which are not under our control; we encourage you to review the privacy policies of all third-party websites you visit.
We collect the IP addresses of all visitors to our Sites and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our Sites. We use this information to help us understand our website activity and to monitor and improve our Sites and Services.
Yomi Games also uses analytics providers such as Google Analytics to help us gather and analyze information about the areas visited on the Sites (such as the pages most read, time spent, search terms and other engagement data) in order to evaluate and improve the user experience and the Sites.
The following link explains how Google uses data when you use its partners’ websites and applications: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To prevent the storage and processing of this data (including your IP address) by Google, you can download and install the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. You can also obtain additional information on Google Analytics’ data privacy and security at the following links:
Your use of the Yomi Games and Yomi Gardens websites is evidence of your consent to Yomi Games storing and accessing cookies and other information on your computer or phone and Yomi Games’ use of Google Analytics in connection with such activities. Please read the information at the link provided so you understand what you are consenting to.
App Usage Information & Analytics
As with many applications, certain limited data is required for the App to function on your device. This data includes the type of device hardware and operating system, unique device identifier, IP address, language settings, and the date and time the App accesses our servers. We use this information to help us understand the activity on our App, to monitor and improve our App, and to tailor your in-App experience. In addition, we may use third party service providers to collect analytical information about your use of the App, such as the App features used and time spent on the App, to help us tailor your in-app experience, improve our products and the quality of our App, and to manage and analyze data in order to better understand our users.
5. Children’s Policy
IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE (OR UNDER THE AGE OF 14 IN SPAIN OR SOUTH KOREA), THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS YOMI GARDENS OR YOMI GAMES SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
Yomi Gardens and Yomi Games’ applications are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or minors under 13 years of age.
Yomi Games strives to ensure that our systems are secure and that they meet industry standards. We seek to protect the personal information in our custody and control against theft, loss and unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure by implementing physical, administrative and electronic safeguards. Yomi Games restricts access to personal information on a need-to-know basis to employees and authorized service providers who require access to fulfill their job requirements. Yomi Games endeavors to engage third-party service providers that have security and confidentiality policies, if such third-party service providers have access to our customer’s personal information and such service providers are not authorized to use the personal information for their own purposes.
The content you create or submit through Yomi Games’ applications may be stored locally on your device. You should take steps to secure your mobile device including without limitation, setting a security password.
Despite our efforts to protect the security of your information, no security system is always effective and we cannot guarantee that our systems will be completely secure.
7. Your Rights and Choices
You may decline to share certain information with Yomi Games, in which case Yomi Games may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on our Services. For other requests to review, update, delete, or otherwise limit Yomi Games’ use of information that you have provided directly to Yomi Games, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please include your email address, name, address, and telephone number and specify all relevant background.
To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password, seed phrase, and any related account or wallet information at all times.
Retention of Personal Information
8. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information (EU Residents)
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you; (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. We have a legitimate interest in operating our Services and communicating with you as necessary to provide these Services, for example when responding to your queries, improving our Platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
9. California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. Yomi Games does not currently disclose personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
If you would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal information or response to your requests regarding your personal information, you may contact us at email@example.com or submit a complaint to the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction.